Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Ann Marie Liss
ParticipantI’ve not heard this before.
Ann Marie Liss
ParticipantSorry,
Ann Marie Liss
ParticipantFor eartraining (intervals, chords, modes, rhythm, dictation, etc…)
Ann Marie Liss
ParticipantStrange… the 3 ???’s were supposed to say 2005… bizarre
Ann Marie Liss
ParticipantCarl,
I have been studying with Isabelle Perrin at the Ecole Normale de Musique de ParisAnn Marie Liss
ParticipantI’m from the Denver, Colorado area.
August 11, 2006 at 5:08 pm in reply to: New harpmobile- the most expensive accessory-(I hope!!) #69534Ann Marie Liss
ParticipantWhen
Ann Marie Liss
ParticipantThere are many wonderful musica festivals that are appropriate for the collegiate level such as Aspen, etc., but if you are looking for more of a harp-specific opportunity not mainly focusing on orchestral repertoire, you might consider the contacting Sylvia Norris in Traverse City Michagan about the harp seminar in July given by Isabelle Perrin–an excelent
Ann Marie Liss
ParticipantCarl,
Where did you study with Jamet in France? Privately or in a conservatoire? Just curious 🙂Ann Marie Liss
ParticipantOk, this is almost getting funny.
Ann Marie Liss
ParticipantOh and one more thing,
Steven I really agree with Saul about not seeling your troubador, especially if you plan to continue a harp career to include teaching.Ann Marie Liss
ParticipantDear Saul,
The idea that it is the specific instrument that a musician plays either makes or breaks them or defines the quality or ‘seriousness’ of their music is quite rediculous.
Ann Marie Liss
ParticipantHi Brandee.
Isn’t word invention liberating 🙂
I have never played the Gliere Impromtu, so I’m somewhat in the dark for that, but it sounds to me like you’re hitting the fine line between the need for beauty on your hands and beauty in the music.Ann Marie Liss
ParticipantHey, congratulations!
Ann Marie Liss
ParticipantMeurs de rire!
-
AuthorPosts