harpcolumn

Salvi vs. Lyon and Healy?

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Coffee Break Salvi vs. Lyon and Healy?

Viewing 8 posts - 61 through 68 (of 68 total)
  • Author
    Fairy Reel
    Participant

I’m so happy Camac fixed their website! Though I’m going nuts over lack of price list. How much is that gorgeous Elysee? Anyone know? Nobody carries it…at least, not that I could find. And I love that ‘curly-wurly vine’, definitely!

tony-morosco
    Participant

A price list would definitely be nice, but I understand why they don’t. They sell in many countries through many retailers so any price list would only be an approximation in the end anyway.

Personally I am wanting to know about some of those accessories. Particularly the tripod stand for the baby blue. I have played around with different approaches using camera stands and such, but have not been very satisfied. Also that baby blue hard travel case.

I have to wonder if they will work on my older b.b. I can see that the new version is a little different shaped. I think I like the look of mine better, but I have to wonder it the accessories will fit the older versions as well.

I will have to make some phone calls to my dealer (harp dealer that is).

catherine-rogers
    Participant

Email the Virginia Harp Center. They may not have the Elysee in the store but they can get it if you want it, so they would be able to give you a price before ordering it.

Fairy Reel
    Participant

Oooh, good idea. They are nice!

Evangeline Williams
    Participant

I tried to order the tripod stand for my Camac electric harp ages ago, but it was backordered, and I don’t know if it ever became un-backordered or if the store just lost my information.

Evangeline Williams
    Participant

I heard back from Camac and none of the accessories for sale will fit my model of the harp.

tony-morosco
    Participant

Disappointing. Since mine was built in 2001 I doubt they would work for it as well.

unknown-user
    Participant

That’s really lousy.

Viewing 8 posts - 61 through 68 (of 68 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.