harpcolumn

Erard Harp with Original Wooden Shipping Case

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Harps and Accessories Erard Harp with Original Wooden Shipping Case

Viewing 6 posts - 61 through 66 (of 66 total)
  • Author
    unknown-user
    Participant

P.S.Just found your email that you have sent to me.For some reason it did not show up before I send you my.But this is a very interesting instrument and if you just in case would like to take a look , please let me know.My email:ezotera777@gmail.com.Thanks.Mark.

unknown-user
    Participant

Carl,

Am no harpist but hit upon your forum researching an Erard Harp being sold at a New Year’s auction in Dallas, Pa. (near Wilkes-Barre/ Scranton)

Some of your fellow harpists might be interested

After reading your very thorough responses to fellow forum members, I am taking a pass on the harp. Clearly do not know enough to make a sound judgement.

russell davies
    Participant

I have an erard grecian harp with 7 pedals, and the doors absent that i am thinking of selling, basically sound and complete, 2 minor splits to sounboard and gilding perhaps needs renewing along with new strings…can someone advise a price i should put on it? Seems to be in working condition, just a little tired cosmetically..i am in england

Dwyn .
    Participant

You might want to contact Affairs of the Harp http://www.affairsoftheharp.com/sellharp.asp

Alison
    Participant

I would take it to John Hoare at Pilgrim Harps.

Steph Lonsdale
    Participant

Im not sure if you ever got to play a harp with swell doors Kimberley, but I’m in Staffordshire in the UK and you would be welcome to come play mine if ever you are in the area.

Viewing 6 posts - 61 through 66 (of 66 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.