Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
unknown-user
ParticipantI know I’ve caught the harp bug.
unknown-user
ParticipantIt’s a bit like learning to drive.
unknown-user
ParticipantHi Everyone,
I just thought I’d give an update to this… It turns out that
unknown-user
Participanthours of practice is the key to mastering any instrument….. and having a good teacher to guide you.
unknown-user
ParticipantHi,
i am lookingunknown-user
ParticipantHi,
I just really like to play the musical instruments, good to see such lots of related posting here.unknown-user
ParticipantHi
unknown-user
ParticipantI dunno. I guess I’m just looking for a book that isn’t too slow paced.I don’t want get bored of the book.
unknown-user
ParticipantPamela Bruner’s Play the Harp Beautifully series vs sylvia woods series…. which one is better prepared for classical music?
unknown-user
ParticipantI took an instant liking to her.
unknown-user
ParticipantIt is a lovely feeling when you get a new instrument and hold it for the first time, just looking at it, getting used to the feel of it, then playing the first note on it 😀
unknown-user
ParticipantHi,
I really love to share myunknown-user
ParticipantHi,
I love to play musical instruments like Guitar and piano,but you know earlier i was even afraid by holding it in hands,and i hold guitar in my hand for the first time on my birthday.It feels great on that day.
1unknown-user
ParticipantOK. I decided to get the blevinsong harp.Now…. what books do you recommend for basic stuff like scale/arpeggio finger positions/order, glissando’s, and so on????
unknown-user
ParticipantThere is a good one on http://www.folkharp.com
-
AuthorPosts