Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Tacye
ParticipantThat passage is missing quite a bit in the middle- see the same thing, expanded here where it makes rather more sense.
Tacye
ParticipantSome years ago I gave short lessons to all comers at the Stamford harp festival which was a really interesting experience.
Tacye
ParticipantIt is quite easy to get a pedal harp for under $10 000- second hand 40 or 41 string instrument seem to be relatively easily available.
November 27, 2009 at 8:57 pm in reply to: Searching for a piece of music Hiraeth by Grace Williams #108832Tacye
ParticipantPilgrim stock it:
http://www.pilgrimharps.co.uk/music/musicwz.htmTacye
ParticipantThanks Patricia and Carl- the culprit is the Mozart so I really mustn’t wander onto the wrong repetition of a pattern…
Tacye
ParticipantThanks Patricia and Carl- the culprit is the Mozart so I really mustn’t wander onto the wrong repetition of a pattern…
Tacye
ParticipantThanks Patricia and Carl- the culprit is the Mozart so I really mustn’t wander onto the wrong repetition of a pattern…
November 17, 2009 at 9:00 pm in reply to: Obligatory Lesson Policy – Has anyone heard of this practice? #84113Tacye
ParticipantAre you likely to want lessons from this teacher in future?
November 17, 2009 at 9:00 pm in reply to: Obligatory Lesson Policy – Has anyone heard of this practice? #84826Tacye
ParticipantAre you likely to want lessons from this teacher in future?
November 17, 2009 at 9:00 pm in reply to: Obligatory Lesson Policy – Has anyone heard of this practice? #85336Tacye
ParticipantAre you likely to want lessons from this teacher in future?
Tacye
ParticipantFor music which is sold as an individual work I prefer sewn or stapled bindings (spiral binding is great for thicker things, but I find it too bulky and unnecessary for most of the music I play)- mostly they come stapled, but if the staples come loose I may repair them by sewing.
Tacye
ParticipantI would also suggest you try Salvi.
info@salviharps.comTacye
ParticipantAs has been said above adults vary so much- I have started adults off with Dilling and Grossi (to which I am probably biased as that is what I started on), but I have also had an adult working (with apologies) on Bosio’s I Play Harp, which is full of cutesy pictures for 4 year olds!
Tacye
ParticipantAs has been said above adults vary so much- I have started adults off with Dilling and Grossi (to which I am probably biased as that is what I started on), but I have also had an adult working (with apologies) on Bosio’s I Play Harp, which is full of cutesy pictures for 4 year olds!
Tacye
ParticipantAs has been said above adults vary so much- I have started adults off with Dilling and Grossi (to which I am probably biased as that is what I started on), but I have also had an adult working (with apologies) on Bosio’s I Play Harp, which is full of cutesy pictures for 4 year olds!
-
AuthorPosts