Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
August 19, 2013 at 10:50 pm in reply to: Attention!! … all harpists who have Netflix streaming! #112838
Sonya Wiley
MemberWe’re making a really quick trip; at the end of the month before the sale goes off at L & H.
Sonya Wiley
MemberThankyou Lynn and everyone for the info. My sister is a foodie also, do you recommend a great one on Randolph street? We want to eat gooood!
Sonya Wiley
MemberDon’t worry, i won’t forget the tour! The Style 15 i’m looking at is straight; i really thought i wanted an extended so I need to play and hear them. I just wonder that the quality of the older one is better than the newer Chicago line; I read so many of the posts about them in years past and the China issue. I want at least 46 strings. I’m tall so I don’t really want a petite.
Sonya Wiley
MemberDonna, that was very helpful, thankyou! yes, my budget narrowed it very quickly, lol. I’m looking at a Style 15, new neck , spiffed up ; very pretty and the Chicago 47CGextended. We did want to try to sightsee some, maybe a museum. It’s a quick trip; up on Thurs. back on Sat. My wonderful sister is contributing her frequent flyer miles to do this!
Sonya Wiley
MemberPlease if anyone has back issues of the Folk Harp Journal i would love to buy them, or pay the shipping. Donna O. sent me a stack of the Harp column; i’m a new student so i’ve learned so much from them!
Sonya Wiley
MemberI just refuse to get a van, lol, i love my Murano! I can get all my dog crates in there when traveling plus much more. hopefully my future pedal harp will fit; it’s not the largest, and there’s always my brother’s Ford van to borrow when i need to move it; well padded of course!
Sonya Wiley
MemberThankyou! I emailed you at your Music Stand
Sonya Wiley
MemberAnyone see the harpist on “Million Dollar Listing NY” i believe it was Tuesday night. Luis was making a music video of this fantastic apartment ; you got a short glimpse of her with the harp as he was filming; wonder who she was? This was a new episode.
Sonya Wiley
MemberThanks again Donna for helping this lowly beginner; i’ll try to do the same for someone else someday!
Sonya Wiley
MemberDonna, i didn’t find your message; i’m at yahoo mail?
-
AuthorPosts