harpcolumn

What’s on Your Music Stand–July 2013

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Repertoire What’s on Your Music Stand–July 2013

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    andee-craig
    Participant
    Jerusha Amado
    Participant

Hi Andee,
    That abbey is beautiful! It reminds me of when I was in Cambridge two years ago for my son’s graduation. I so admire England’s gorgeous architecture!
    I would love to attend your festival and see you perform! If only somebody would invent a transport machine, like the kind they have on Star Trek.

andee-craig
    Participant

Jerusha, I have often wished they would hurry up and invent the transporter already!

Sonya Wiley

Please if anyone has back issues of the Folk Harp Journal i would love to buy them, or pay the shipping. Donna O. sent me a stack of the Harp column; i’m a new student so i’ve learned so much from them!

Working on Verlene Schermer’s arrangement of Swallowtail jig. I love the syncopated rhythms and extended harmonies.

Jerusha Amado
    Participant

Hi Jennifer,
    Great tune! Here’s a YouTube video of it for any of our posters who might not be familiar with it. (The tune starts at 2:31 after the “Butterfly Jig”).

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent Replies