harpcolumn

Harp magazines back issues?

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Coffee Break Harp magazines back issues?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Sonya Wiley

Does anyone have any back issues they would care to part with? i’ve just begun to study the harp and would love to read anything and everything ; maybe someone is cleaning out some clutter? 🙂 thanks! sonya

Donna O
    Participant

Sonya sent you a message. DonnaO

Sonya Wiley

Donna, i didn’t find your message; i’m at yahoo mail?

Donna O
    Participant

Sonya, the message is under the Harp column , music stand page on the left hand side under messages. Anyway, I have about six years of magazines, but you didn’t say where you are located. If you are willing to pay the postage, I would let you have them

jimmy-h
    Participant

Wow, wish I had thought to ask!

Sonya Wiley

Thanks again Donna for helping this lowly beginner; i’ll try to do the same for someone else someday!

Just bumping this thread, I’m looking for a specific issue if anyone would be willing to part with March April 2007 (Vol 15, issue 5), I believe. I’m looking for the one with Joanna Newsom featured. Anyone!?

kimberly-rowe
    Keymaster

Tracey: We generally have extras available for purchase if you call the office: 1-215-564-3232.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.