Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Sid Humphreys
MemberEs Dur means E flat major.
Dur is major and moll is minor.
F dur means F major, but I would assume with accidental c sharp and E natural?
Sid Humphreys
MemberThis settles it Sidney. We need two harps! One formal and one that’s more suited to wear and tear!
Sid Humphreys
MemberThanks for taking it with some humor Sidney! I really meant it in a tounge and cheek way, but it hits home too. Can’t tell you how many times I turned down an oppertunity because I didn’t want bird poop on my harp!

Sid Humphreys
MemberHarps weren’t invented last week. In fact, they were played before the invention of
Sid Humphreys
MemberSidney,
Sid Humphreys
MemberI would also like it if composers would stop giving the harp part to the piano… (mirroring our parts)
Sid Humphreys
MemberRod,
Do you have Penny Beaver’s email? Not sure but I think she did one…
Sid
Sid Humphreys
MemberIt’s just my preference Trayce.
Sid Humphreys
MemberTracye,
Sid Humphreys
MemberJulia.
Don’t have it in front of me, but look up a collection called “Serenade For the Soul.” I think I purchased from Melody’s Music in Houston. But I think L&H
Sid Humphreys
MemberLinden,
Sid Humphreys
MemberActually, there is an intro to the original music rarely ever heard. I wonder if that is where the missing beats are located?
SidSid Humphreys
MemberYolanda Kondonasis also has it on one of her books along with the accompaniment. It’s written for pedal but a friend of mine did perform it on a lever harp.
Sid Humphreys
MemberEven though I own a recital bench, I prefer using the gig bench that is sold on the harp.com site (L&H West?). It is adjustable.
January 20, 2012 at 12:11 am in reply to: 40 strings enough for pedal harp (for lightweights) #104283Sid Humphreys
MemberI’ll bet it was Natalie!
-
AuthorPosts