Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
richard-hagan
MemberHello Mr S.
Your subject sounds very interesting.
richard-hagan
MemberMr S.
When I read your question I did not realize what a tough one it is!
richard-hagan
MemberHi Lisa —
I have really enjoyed working in Jo Morrison’s “Beginning Harper’s Tunebook”.
richard-hagan
MemberLauren —
You should go see your doctor.
richard-hagan
MemberAssuming that you are interested in information on pedal harps, there are two sites that
richard-hagan
MemberHelen —
You do not want to tap them in (with a hammer, mallet, etc.).
richard-hagan
MemberOpps — I need to learn to proof what I write.
richard-hagan
MemberLyon & Healy lists 3 dealers in South Korea on their website.
http://www.lyonhealy.com/worldwideDealers.htm
(I checked Salvi’s website.
richard-hagan
MemberIt is Angel Padilla Crespo.
richard-hagan
MemberBarbara Poeschl-Erdich wrote her PhD (Boston University College of Fine Arts) dissertation on the sonata.
richard-hagan
MemberJulie —
Erich Rase is still in the business.
richard-hagan
MemberI believe that University of Oregon offers a degree in Folk Harp performance (or some such).
richard-hagan
MemberKay —
This is from a reply that I posted from someone asking specifically for exercises for the feet.
richard-hagan
MemberI would like to pose the question as to why one would even refer such a person to other musicians (of harp or other instrument)?
richard-hagan
MemberI did not mean to slight Salvi Harps.
-
AuthorPosts