richard-hagan Profile Topics Started Replies Created Engagements Favorites Search replies: Forum Replies Created Viewing 8 posts - 46 through 53 (of 53 total) ← 1 2 3 4 Author Posts June 29, 2009 at 12:21 pm in reply to: Harp centers #160554 richard-haganMember Camac’s website includes a listing of all its dealers. June 9, 2009 at 2:17 am in reply to: Knitting and crochet-ing #109595 richard-haganMember I agree that you should use wooden (or plastic or casein — just not metal) needles if you are not already. May 27, 2009 at 10:35 pm in reply to: Exercise for feet #160669 richard-haganMember Aglaia — While I am not a pedal harpist, I will share the stretching exercise that I do. I do it to keep my ankles limber (I have bone spurs in both), a tendency to some back pain, and shoulder problems that I May 5, 2009 at 6:09 pm in reply to: Learning Harp #160738 richard-haganMember You might want to contact the chapter of the American Harp Society that is nearest to you or a chapter of the International Folk Harp Society. April 21, 2009 at 2:59 am in reply to: Sylvain Blassel plays Goldberg Variations #148784 richard-haganMember Janet — You should be able to get it from the French Amazon. April 9, 2009 at 3:23 pm in reply to: Harp Benches #75802 richard-haganMember Hi Laurie — Check out http://www.bbrwoodworks.com. January 25, 2009 at 6:19 pm in reply to: Groundfloor music book for adult #86237 richard-haganMember Hi Kay — This is Richard weighing in again. January 23, 2009 at 9:11 pm in reply to: Groundfloor music book for adult #86235 richard-haganMember Kay — I started my harp journey a little over a year and a half ago at age 55. Author Posts Viewing 8 posts - 46 through 53 (of 53 total) ← 1 2 3 4