Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
patricia-jaeger
MemberI have a cassette recording of Jack, called ”Ain’t Misbehavin’ “, on which he plays
patricia-jaeger
MemberDavid, the latest e-mail address I have for him is: harps@helbing.net; perhaps not current. I feel fortunate to have a
patricia-jaeger
MemberMaria, ask Lyon and Healy if their two publications written
patricia-jaeger
MemberSarah, if you or your teacher look in the Michigan section of the American Harp Society Directory, you will find Avis Heger.
patricia-jaeger
MemberSamantha, if you have not seen and heard the videos of the Welsh harp prodigy, Benjamin Creighton Griffiiths, I know you would enjoy
patricia-jaeger
MemberInstead of two rows of levers to
patricia-jaeger
MemberFor splitting thumb or other finger tips, I’ve had good results with the non-prescription salve in a tube, called Polysporin. A little on the fingertip, covered by a small band-aid, overnight, means that the split has usually knitted together
August 3, 2006 at 6:27 am in reply to: New harpmobile- the most expensive accessory-(I hope!!) #69517patricia-jaeger
MemberMary Ellen, my 1992 Toyota Camry station wagon
July 31, 2006 at 3:47 pm in reply to: New harpmobile- the most expensive accessory-(I hope!!) #69496patricia-jaeger
MemberRegarding loading a
patricia-jaeger
MemberElizabeth, I would advise getting a business license, once you decide to rent, or to sell. Then, a legal form available from office supply
patricia-jaeger
MemberDiane, there is an excellent pedal harpist and teacher just over the
patricia-jaeger
MemberMark, that student may have a teacher
patricia-jaeger
MemberHello Basel Sara, I am sorry the Inglefield /Neill book is so hard to find. It is in
patricia-jaeger
MemberHello,
patricia-jaeger
MemberGather family around you
-
AuthorPosts