Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Liam M
ParticipantLOLOL!!
Oh well, just trying to help!
Liam M
ParticipantHmmm!! A likely excuse!
Buy your wife a bottle of the same perfume.
Liam M
ParticipantMy experience tells me it has started to stretch and will be breaking soon. Not sure the paint has that much effect, (Thanks Karen, I’ll test that in my test jig), but it seems reasonable.. to a degree… I always have used sharpies and just on the every ends and the eyelets.
Liam M
ParticipantLOL
Liam M
Participant
Liam M
ParticipantI am working on her traveling case and I had this piece of camping strap laying around. Well I noted I could fit it on Clarsita and lo and behold, she was always at the same height when she sang. Plus I could walk and strum her….
But it was somewhat tacky and she is such a beautiful lady that I decided to use my old sailor’s skills to do some fancy work and dress her up right. The toggles are “Monkey Fists”
Liam M
Participant
Liam M
Participant
Liam M
Participant
Liam M
ParticipantCarl,
My dremmel is variable speed, I always thought they all are.
Liam M
ParticipantSo lovely!!
(And did anyone notice? She sneaks her pinky in all the time!)
Liam M
ParticipantAnne,
Comments on drilling the knot out.
Do not hesitate to engage a craftsman who is experienced with delicate
work, thin woods and tight places. No Harp specialist in your area?September 27, 2009 at 5:30 pm in reply to: Do you have a ritual of some kind before you perform? #109078Liam M
ParticipantMy ritual is to avoid practice, jam with Jimmy Beffet and conduct all sorts of experiments with various harp configurations and ideas.
Liam M
ParticipantHi Audrey
When I was playing with nylon I did a lot of weight testing on the knots and also the cinching pattern on the tuning pin.
Liam M
ParticipantNo pun intended?
-
AuthorPosts