Liam M

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 294 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Some Advice Please #161544
    Liam M
    Participant

    Ach Fiona!

    in reply to: Arpistas Latinos! #166432
    Liam M
    Participant

    Hola Amanda!

    Soy latino en espiritu con una esposa venezolana. Toco yo una arpa Irlandes con los cuerdos de bronza… No muy bien, pero con bastante alegria!! Es un gran placer de ver esta forum!

    Ciao!

    Liam

    in reply to: Musical Terrorism #102847
    Liam M
    Participant

    Perhaps we both should reserve space at the feet of Audrey, RED FOX! I admire what she has accomplished, Irish is quite difficult I have found and I already have more then one language.

    in reply to: Musical Terrorism #102845
    Liam M
    Participant

    Karen,

    Perhaps I could answer quickly and we could take the discussion elsewhere should others object?

    As a multinational with ties, (And homes), on three continents; I travel a bit. When I travel, for safety and convenience,

    in reply to: Some Advice Please #161540
    Liam M
    Participant

    Fionna,

    in reply to: Triplett Wire-strung Harps #161646
    Liam M
    Participant

    Geri,

    Audrey and I are the ones with the Dreamsingers and we both are happy woth them. Audrey is by far the better player, but i am the mechanic… the engineer. As such I can attest to the quality. And Muis is a real joy to talk with.

    in reply to: ? for the “nail” players #161301
    Liam M
    Participant

    Nice Karen very nice… here is a translation, it actually is a hymn for the church

    Here we are in the house verse slow, deep and somber.
    Where bad does not occur

    All around are smiles chorus, bright happy and fast

    Here in the house of the Lord repeat once


    We are with family verse slow, deep and somber
    On all sides happiness

    All around are smiles chorus, bright happy and fast

    Here in the house of the Lord repeat once


    We arrive from the world verse slow, deep and somber
    Here is a deep love

    All around are smiles chorus, bright happy and fast

    Here in the house of the Lord repeat once

    Love we do not deserve verse slow, deep and somber

    For sacrifice we have


    All around are smiles chorus, bright happy and fast

    Here in the house of the Lord repeat once

    Here in the house of the Lord finish bases descending and sopranos ascending.

    in reply to: ? for the “nail” players #161300
    Liam M
    Participant

    Go raibh math agat Redwolf!

    in reply to: Some Advice Please #161517
    Liam M
    Participant

    Fiona a chara,

    in reply to: ? for the “nail” players #161297
    Liam M
    Participant

    Not sure yet Karen, will let you know when they arrive. The inventor, Ken, is quite willing to talk with you on email. I like the guy, he said he invented them in Alaska after noting what the alternative entertain,ment there is!! I ordered mine direct from him so I can give him direct feedback on how they work.

    in reply to: Had my first official wire harp lesson today! #161508
    Liam M
    Participant

    Ken,

    in reply to: ? for the “nail” players #161295
    Liam M
    Participant

    Alchemy of a Rose is simply splendid as well. I found Cynthia’s story in there to be quite amazing as well. She started with the wire by accident.

    in reply to: ? for the “nail” players #161294
    Liam M
    Participant

    Ahhh Lovely Karen!! I envy you your skill, I am not to that point yet.

    in reply to: ? for the “nail” players #161288
    Liam M
    Participant

    I am, Karen.

    in reply to: ? for the “nail” players #161286
    Liam M
    Participant

    I am frustrated!!

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 294 total)