Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantThis is a wonderful post, Tony, with some terrific suggestions!
I would love to be able to hear you play these great songs.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantDebbie,
I don’t have much experience with the Merlin, but I test-drove one that is owned by a friend.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantKay,
YouTube has a video from last week of a woman (Rashida Jolley) competing right now on the show who plays the harp and sings.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantYou’re making me excited Kay, and I’m not even getting anything!!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantCarl,
I am glad that you are concerned about quality.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantCarl,
I agree with you.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantHi Brook!
Did you happen to ask them if they are using imported parts for the Chicago line?
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantTim,
Also check to make certain that Venus has a regulator in your area who can service their harps.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantBasel,
This is wonderful news!!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantMy hat is already off–couldn’t help myself!!!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantI don’t know who can get to the bottom of this, but someone should.
Jerusha Amado
Participant<>
This isn’t good news.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantLooks or sound–either is fine!
Why do you like Koa wood?
jer
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantAndy,
I’m thin also, and could really use that extra padding!
Jer
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantAndy,
I just checked, and I have the KT215.
-
AuthorPosts