harpcolumn

Michael Jackson songs on the harp….

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Coffee Break Michael Jackson songs on the harp….

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Christian Frederick
    Participant

Jerusha, that’s OK. It’s just the nature of the internet. Everything, and I mean everything is out there. I thought it was actually funny. Because of the unabridged nature of the internet, we’re seeing things and communicating faster than ever imagined. Even the uprising in Iran had a lot to do with communication on the internet. I’ve got facebook friends from all over the world, and I read the newspaper from my hometown even though I’m 3,000 miles away, and I get my news from sources all over the world.

Have a great evening wherever you are!

Jerusha Amado
    Participant

Christian,

Let me know what you think of the song and lyrics that I suggested when you get a chance.

Jerusha

Christian Frederick
    Participant

Thanks for the Youtube link. Now I’m hooked on Youtube. I never knew this song existed. The weird thing about MJ music, and most music from the past decade, is it needs multiple elements of visual, dance, rhythm, voice, and melody (if there actually is a melody). A lot of music of this genre does not stand alone as an instumental solo.

I think Youtube is a good place to go searching……

Jerusha Amado
    Participant
    Brandee Younger
    Participant

Here’s Fabiola Harper (who has got THE most stylish harps!) playing Billy Jean!

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent Replies