Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantAlan,
Does your son use it for acoustic guitar or electric?
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantThis is so great, Kay!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantArgh!!
Hang in there!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantKay,
Can’t you just give us a wee hint as to what the harp stork might be bringing?
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantI have a Salvi Arion (beautiful, warm, projecting tone in the bass and mid-range with a lot of sustain, and a bright, resonating treble that’s even and strong all the way to the top).
Jerusha Amado
Participant<>
Gosh, nothing wrong with that!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantHi Geri!
I think that I’m mostly attracted to organized designs in the shape of a harp.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantBriggs,
I forgot to mention that I love the gold harps also.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantIt’s interesting how the design strikes you.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantI love the look of the Javelot:
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantBen,
Glad to be of help!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantBen,
Here is a link to a harpist who plays the Webster McFall.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantTony,
I can understand how hard it is to be satisfied with one’s recorded music.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantSounds wonderful!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantChristian,
This is very interesting… What specifically did the audience want to hear from Mac and from the Beatles?
-
AuthorPosts