harpcolumn

IT’S HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Coffee Break IT’S HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    renate-kvalsvik
    Participant

Congratulations! I’m soooo happy for you 😀 I can’t wait until it’s my turn.

andy-b
    Participant

I think you’re right, Briggsie…I bet she played her fingers to blisters and cramps, and now she can’t type!

kay-lister

Hi All,

I have died and gone to harp heaven!

Jerusha Amado
    Participant

This is so great, Kay!

Pat Eisenberger
    Participant

barbara-brundage
    Participant

Wonderful, Kay! I’m so glad it’s what you hoped it would be.

Kay, I can sooooooooo relate to the tears. Isn’t it wonderful to hear your own harp as a listener instead of a player? I had to wait a bit for that, but finally I had an opportunity to take it to my teacher’s house. She played it, and OMG…..it sounded so WONDERFUL to me.

Many many many years of beautiful music between you two…..you and your new beautiful harp.

Briggsie

tony-morosco
    Participant

Well it sounds like you ended up with a wonderful instrument. I am so glad everything worked out well for you in the end. May you have many years of making beautiful music together.

Kathleen Clark
    Participant

I am so very happy for you, Kay. When you are in love with your instrument the feeling never goes away. I haven’t been able to play my lovely pedal harp much these last couple of months due to medical setbacks, but whenever I walk through the house and see her standing there, sparkling, luring my heart, I am more determined than ever to hold her once again in my arms and feel her sound resonate throughout my body and soul. She takes my breath away at every glance. A permanent place in my heart and our home. She is a part of our family. I can see that your harp is already at home with you! How lovely! Can’t wait to see the pictures! I’m all smiles in anticipation.

vince-pierce
    Participant

Congrats, Kay! I’m glad you’re harp arrived safely and that you can enjoy the wonderful experience of getting your first harp! It’s a really special feeling knowing that your harp is your own. I’m still pinching myself to make sure I really own the Salzedo I just got last month so I know the feeling! I just can’t wait to have a big performance on it, and to show it to my family when I go home for Christmas 🙂 Very happy for you!

Vince

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent Replies