harpcolumn

IT’S HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Coffee Break IT’S HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    kay-lister

I just FLEW home and the truck was waiting for me!

andy-b
    Participant

Congratulations, Kay! Speaking from personal experience, the “circling it like a buzzard and petting it like a puppy” phase probably

sherry-lenox
    Participant

I-AM-SO-HAPPY-FOR-YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay!!!

Geri McQuillen
    Participant

Wonderful news Kay!

dawn-penland
    Participant

Seems like the box could be sold on Craigslist or eBay.

Misty Harrison
    Participant

If you give the box back to the company that brought the harp to your place they will let you use a box again if you ever need it to send it, etc. Much better to send in a trunk but sometimes that’s not possible so I always have my students leave their boxes with the transport co. and they keep them in case harpists need them.

barbara-brundage
    Participant

>Much better to send in a trunk

Actually, a foamed box is better than the old trunks were. Much more padding around the harp. The fiberglass trunks in particular were really dangerous.

I don’t know of any freight company around here that would keep the box for you–it must be very different where you’re located. Hereabouts, if there isn’t room, you just have to resign yourself to paying for the harp company to send you a new box if you need one.

WoooooHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! It’s here!!! It’s really really here!!!!!!!!

I STILL go past my harp many times/day and often reach out and give it a pat. 🙂

Briggsie

barbara-brundage
    Participant

I know, Briggsie. It’s the one thing I hate about my Style 11–having a harp I can’t just reach out and touch as I pass by. 🙂

So, Kay???

Have you had time to play yet?

Pat Eisenberger
    Participant

This is so COOL! I love it when there’s a “new arrival.” We’re waiting for pictures and more news!!!

Indra Prabowo
    Participant

Umm…maybe it’s rather late, but congratulations Kay!

<AND I'm a little excited, can you tell?

Kay’s not going to be back now….just watch. She’s stuck behind the harp and will stay there until when she gets up, she’s going to be permanently shaped with her knees pointing outward and will be walking like a cowboy for awhile….HAHAHAHAHA…..

Hey Kay…..when you finally get back here, can we see some pictures?

Briggsie

Leigh Griffith
    Participant

Figures I’m away for a couple days and then all this excitement happens! I’m soooo happy for you Kay! Itchin’ fer a pitcher now! ;-)

Leigh

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent Replies