Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
jennifer-buehler
MemberI know a couple people that I’ve heard use these swear by them.
jennifer-buehler
MemberWell said Tony.
Kristin, I love small harps and am usually a big advocate of small harps for therapy work.
jennifer-buehler
MemberHere is a fairly comprehensive list of harpbuilders.
jennifer-buehler
MemberWhich program are you looking at?
jennifer-buehler
MemberDon’t be rude Carl.
jennifer-buehler
MemberNot sure what the attendance was as this was long before we met.
jennifer-buehler
MemberI’m pretty sure it was the MicroCube.
jennifer-buehler
MemberAre you looking at stage performance or background?
jennifer-buehler
Memberyou plan your family vacations around harp conventions or harp vendors
jennifer-buehler
MemberHave you had time to play yet?
jennifer-buehler
MemberYay!!!
jennifer-buehler
MemberHave we heard anything yet?
jennifer-buehler
MemberI’m cussing ’em out too!!!
jennifer-buehler
MemberWhich means of course that they won’t deliver until 5p or whatever is the latest time deliveries happen in your neighborhood.
Happened to me last year when I bought the dreamweaver.
jennifer-buehler
MemberI’m sorry to hear about your father but it isn’t it wonderful to play a harp that will always remind you of him.
-
AuthorPosts