Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
janet-daugherty
ParticipantNo they aren’t. I have 2 lever harps and a brass strung harp with no levers.. all 3 take different wrenches.
janet-daugherty
ParticipantThanks Catherine, Virginia Harp center had 1 camac lever wrench.. it’s on it’s way. janet
janet-daugherty
ParticipantRat’s!
janet-daugherty
ParticipantI have a heartland dragonheart walnut with truitt lever.. look great!
janet-daugherty
Participantthank you.. that was my thought.. I was hoping I just had cold hand this morning.. janet
janet-daugherty
ParticipantThought I’d post on this again.
janet-daugherty
ParticipantI like this topic because I constantly stuggle with this at home. I’ve played piano for years, and now harp for years.
janet-daugherty
ParticipantThank you Andy, I guess I’ll go ahead now and see what happens!
janet-daugherty
ParticipantThank you Tony, I will check with Camac.. too bad I don’t speak French!!. Seriously, that is EXACTLY the kind of answer I was looking for. I just don’t want to hurt the harps structure.
janet-daugherty
ParticipantHi Carol,
December 18, 2009 at 5:09 pm in reply to: What is your other job (if you have one) besides harping? #108667janet-daugherty
ParticipantI am a licensed optician in the state of Florida.
janet-daugherty
ParticipantYes they
-
AuthorPosts