harpcolumn

changing stringing

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Forum Archives Professional Harpists changing stringing

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    janet-daugherty
    Participant

Does anyone know of a reason I cannot change my 36 string camac electroharp from A to A stringing to C to C? it would be a pain but the biggest challenge would be that the leavers are tinted for the C’s and F’s.

tony-morosco
    Participant

You might want to contact them first. Typically, with a regular

janet-daugherty
    Participant

Thank you Tony, I will check with Camac.. too bad I don’t speak French!!. Seriously, that is EXACTLY the kind of answer I was looking for. I just don’t want to hurt the harps structure.

andy-b
    Participant

Hi, Janet:

I’ve emailed Camac from their website with questions and was answered back in English, so it’s not a problem. They are extremely nice to work with.

Andy

janet-daugherty
    Participant

Thank you Andy, I guess I’ll go ahead now and see what happens!

tony-morosco
    Participant

Jakez Francois over at Camac speaks English very well. The first time I ever emailed them about something I was a bit surprised to get an answer back directly from the head guy, but that’s how they roll over there. A great bunch of people.

So don’t worry, language won’t be a barrier.

Eric at Camac does too. I think his last name is Pirot, but I’m not sure. He’s a great guy. He showed me how to properly use the doo-hickey for regulation.

Briggsie

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Professional Harpists’ is closed to new topics and replies.