Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Han Hsieh
ParticipantI agree with Briggs. Using the word “begging” is insulting. What Basel did was expressing his frustration of bing a harpist without a harp; I don’t remamber seeing
Han Hsieh
ParticipantIt’s interesting that they replace
Han Hsieh
ParticipantRegina and Lynne,
Today is the last day of the audition voting. Wish both of you good luck.
Han Hsieh
ParticipantHi Lynne,
The tone of your Camac Atlantide
Han Hsieh
ParticipantYou are right. There are only 2 left in the list now.
Han Hsieh
ParticipantCongratulations!!!
Do you remember how many times you have played “A Whole New World”?
Han Hsieh
ParticipantI got it. It’s voting time now. The topic of this thread should be ” Who you are going to vote for Youtube symphony harpist?”.
So far, I only see 3 girls competing for the harp position. Am I correct?
Han Hsieh
ParticipantI know Facebook is off the topic of this thread, but the Facebook scam can be very serious. Here is a story I found from MSNBC; after reading the story, I decided to get rid of my Facebook account right the way.
Han Hsieh
ParticipantThe first 2 mails
Han Hsieh
ParticipantFew times. The farest I can remember was
Han Hsieh
ParticipantIt’ll be Carl Swanson for me since he never reply my emails and I wanna ask him why…………….
Han Hsieh
ParticipantBasel,
Don’t blame Saint-Saëns and your hands, there is not thing wrong with them. During Saint-Saëns’ time, most
Han Hsieh
ParticipantAh….I know what you mean. The first time I learned this piece was almost 20 years ago, and I was able to play it
Han Hsieh
ParticipantMusical Terrorism ………interesting way to describe this music.
Han Hsieh
ParticipantI saw few of them on ebay few years ago, they looked like Salvi lever harp in the picture. The seller told me the harps are made it Korea; yet, a local harp show room manager told me that they are made in China and they are not worth to try at all.
Good Luck.
-
AuthorPosts