Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
deb-l
ParticipantTony, I am happy to have truits now that I am using the levers so much.
deb-l
Participantfirst it was just the Bs then I had to add the E’s today I find I need to add the As.
September 23, 2010 at 10:48 pm in reply to: Your favorite kind of music to play? favorite pieces? #106401deb-l
Participant7 years of piano?
deb-l
ParticipantNatalya, nice playing and job of arranging these tunes.
deb-l
Participantthanks Tony, I’ll check that one out too.
September 23, 2010 at 10:52 am in reply to: Your favorite kind of music to play? favorite pieces? #106399deb-l
ParticipantNatalya, do you learn rock, video game music by ear?
deb-l
ParticipantBarbara, I just got your Classics on Request Vol 2 in today, I started playing Moonlight Sonata and it is just a gorgeous arrangement!
September 22, 2010 at 1:27 am in reply to: Your favorite kind of music to play? favorite pieces? #106396deb-l
ParticipantBell’s Carolan arrangements are my favorite too, I can’t seem to play Carolan arranged by anyone else after playing his.
deb-l
Participantcongratulations Ann!
deb-l
ParticipantDonna, thank you for that feedback!
deb-l
Participantthanks Karen, I will check them out!
deb-l
Participantthanks for the advice on the strings Karen, good to hear they settle in and it diminishes.
September 21, 2010 at 10:21 am in reply to: Your favorite kind of music to play? favorite pieces? #106393deb-l
ParticipantKen, we have some of the same favorites, just wondering who is
deb-l
ParticipantKaren,
deb-l
Participantyes Natty, I wouldn’t be considering a Prelude or a dusty except a couple things have changed, new furniture, rearranged, so I have a space in my living room, and my daughter is getting an appartment so I will have a bird room.
-
AuthorPosts