Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
deb-l
Participantawww, it was LAST weekend!
deb-l
ParticipantI might just do one event, the lesson with Deborah Henson-Conant.
deb-l
ParticipantI wish I could make a decision based on research, but I guess this is as close as it comes for me.
deb-l
ParticipantI should have mentioned the two models people seem to like are the limerick and the voyager, both of which are sold as kits to reduce the price.
deb-l
Participanta lot of people like the musicmaker harp kits.
deb-l
ParticipantTea, my first harp was a Blevins Cindy 30, same range as what you are looking at.
deb-l
Participantregarding post 21, Rebecca, owning the harp your mother last played, especially if much of her things are gone due to fire, that’s just too meaningful to put a price tag on.
deb-l
Participantthank you so much for asking Leslie!
deb-l
Participantvery fun thread but not the right one to read when waiting for delivery!
deb-l
Participantthanks Barbara, that makes sense.
deb-l
ParticipantRebecca, just wondering how your enjoying your Chicago CG straight?
deb-l
Participantjust one think I want to add Henry, I have been renting harps and would much rather own one outright, but they are expensive instruments.
deb-l
ParticipantHenry, the number of octaves or notes below middle C is more important than the number of strings because you are more limited by what you need for bass than the top strings.
deb-l
ParticipantAn option is to buy a good quality kit and do some of the work yourself.
deb-l
ParticipantI’m really glad I was still renting while my music taste has been evolving.
-
AuthorPosts