Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
deb-l
Participantthanks Alice.
deb-l
ParticipantMy Prelude is new.
October 6, 2010 at 12:03 pm in reply to: Your favorite kind of music to play? favorite pieces? #106406deb-l
ParticipantI think the lever changes must be a skill that you build like everything else.
October 4, 2010 at 10:01 pm in reply to: Your favorite kind of music to play? favorite pieces? #106404deb-l
ParticipantI was thinking of trying to figure out Nothing Else Matters, it doesn’t seem too hard but will take me some time to figure out, I’m not good at learning by harp by ear.
deb-l
ParticipantShelby, so happy for you!!
deb-l
Participantthanks so much Leslie.
deb-l
ParticipantDonna, thanks so much for the warning about the crown.
deb-l
Participantthanks for the advice Barbara, that makes a lot of sense, the same way using consistent
fingering builds muscle memory.deb-l
Participantfound the answer to my question on Vanderbuilt’s website, sounds like a skeleton set is the way to go.
deb-l
Participantwhat’s a skeleton set?
deb-l
ParticipantCarm, I meant to ask, any news on your harp?
deb-l
Participantthanks Carm, guess I really got lucky!
deb-l
Participanthere’s a picture
deb-l
Participantthanks Jessica, there’s a great thread on humidifyers here:
I need to start shopping and get something set up before we start the woodstove and furnace later this month.
deb-l
ParticipantJessica, guess I’m superstitious because I’m not saying it THIS time!
-
AuthorPosts