Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
David Ice
MemberI picked up a Korg CA-40, and with a pickup it locks right on, all octaves, and did very well.
David Ice
MemberI have Cleartune on my android phone, and it works great.
My question:
David Ice
MemberHi Susan,
I think you’re absolutely right.
David Ice
MemberI am getting paid for the rehearsal.
David Ice
MemberI guess an update is in order.
David Ice
MemberI don’t know the origin, but Salzedo’s monogram,CS, looks like a five.
David Ice
Member@ Dave Lynch
David Ice
MemberHi everybody,
Thanks for your input.
David Ice
MemberI do have overtime clearly spelled out in my contract, but I guess you can’t anticipate every single event (i.e. “no refunds if physical violence is threatened towards the artist”).
I guess I’m kind of like the characters in the old Warner Brothers cartoons….you know, where their heads turn into a giant lollypop and they have a sign hanging around their necks that says “SUCKER!”
David Ice
MemberAargh….Carl, I had written an explanation, then the website crashed and along with it everything I wrote!
Yes, I did have a contract.
David Ice
MemberIf I may weigh in here with Carl and Evelyn, I agree.
David Ice
MemberAlso, I know that a couple of years ago harpist Alex Rannie was undertaking a project to re-work the harp part (with proper pedals, fingering, etc.) and have it engraved, etc. I don’t know what happened to it, but it certainly is about time for a proper typeset version that has been vetted by a working harpist!
But the show is TONS of fun to play!
David Ice
MemberThe only change I know of (and have encountered) is the song to replace “It Depends On What You Pay (The Rape Song.)
David Ice
MemberHi Astrid,
Just send me your email address and I’ll send it to you as a .pdf file.
David Ice
David Ice
MemberI was able to find GUARDIAN ANGEL but apparently nothing is commercially available.
-
AuthorPosts