Forum Replies Created
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
-
AuthorPosts
-
December 28, 2009 at 8:02 pm in reply to: What is your other job (if you have one) besides harping? #108672
Allison Stewart
ParticipantI’m a grad student studying the physiology of agricultural crops.
Allison Stewart
ParticipantI’m supposed
Allison Stewart
ParticipantThanks, but it’s not the same one.
Allison Stewart
ParticipantMike,
I have sheet music for three songs.
Allison Stewart
ParticipantI’ll be going to WSU, because that is where the tree phys prof
Allison Stewart
ParticipantI love plants, but I’m a haphazard gardener.
Allison Stewart
ParticipantI have one harp, a Dusty FH36S, in lyptus.
Allison Stewart
ParticipantI’ve only
Allison Stewart
ParticipantThe two schools I am considering both offer MA’s in music.
Allison Stewart
ParticipantIn the elementary school I attended we could take an instrument in 4th grade.
Allison Stewart
ParticipantIt has moved to http://www.quinlanroad.com/pdf/Sheet-Music-Order-Form.pdf
-
AuthorPosts
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)