harpcolumn

What a world !

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Coffee Break What a world !

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Sherri Matthew
    Participant

Hi Mr. S,

I understand you play pedal harp? What pieces (composers) do you like to play most often? (I don’t play pedal harp myself). Do you play lever harp?

eliza-morrison
    Participant

Dear Basel, I hope that it gives you some comfort to see that you have harp friends all over the world who care about you and pray for your safety, health, and happiness. You are loved, dear friend.

kay-lister

Mr. S.

SO glad you are ok. Just remember that harps can be replaced, but YOU cannot. Take care and know that you and your situation are being prayed for.

Kay

Alison
    Participant

whenever things improve and you need a shipping trunk, I have one ready to go……. but in the UK

mr-s

Dear Sherri Matthew , yes I play the pedal harp only , pieces , I love to play concertos in General , it’s a very lovely form to my heart , I love Gliere Concerto , and many others .

mr-s

Dear Sherri Matthew , yes I play the pedal harp only , pieces , I love to play concertos in General , it’s a very lovely form to my heart , I love Gliere Concerto , and many others .

mr-s

Dear Alison , thank you but what do you mean in trunk ?

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent Replies