harpcolumn

What a world !

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Coffee Break What a world !

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    mr-s

I have the right to practice my harp to play it And to travel everywhere without any damned borders or reasons , but in fact I have nothing from that , what an unfair world .

natalie-wagner–2
    Participant

Avoiding practice right now…. I’d like to blame the world but it’s my fault. 😛

Sylvia
    Participant

Mr. S, I hope you have escaped from Syria and still have your harp.

mr-s

Hello dear Natalie I think it’s unfair from you to say that the world war of the big countries in my country is my fault , don’t know if you see the situation like that from your side , sorry to hear that .

mr-s

Hello dear Sylvia , no I am still inside without any hope to leave some where , things getting so Horrible , I did rescue my harps 2 years ago from my home city Homs , but this time if I will be able to rescue my slef in the mountain I will be unable to rescue my Harps This time .

Sherri Matthew
    Participant

Hi there Mr. S,

I became active on the harpcolumn some time after the situation in Syria worsened, so I didn’t get to know you online but I followed your friends’ posts here with interest. May I say hello and wish you the best. I had wondered how you and your harps were doing and I hope you are able to escape and find a pleasant corner of the world at long last, to play your harps in peace.

Many blessings,
    Sherri

jimmy-h
    Participant

I don’t think what Natalie said was directed at you or your situation. She likely didn’t realize who you are and that your post was about your real misery.

I continue to pray for you and your families safety.

mr-s

Thank you dear Sherri .

mr-s

Thank you Jimmy .

natalie-wagner–2
    Participant

I am so very sorry, I didn’t know your situation at all Mr. S! I had thought you meant your life was very busy right now, and you hadn’t time to practice. I meant that I was avoiding practice and couldn’t blame the world for my laziness. I can’t apologize enough for my response. You can delete it if you like, I’m very very sorry. I pray that you are well and get somewhere safe!

Sherj DeSantis
    Participant

Basel, I know the words sound very empty, but I do pray for you and a better life for you and your family. I know that your “Harp Column” family and friends do as well. If you get to a place of safety, I know harps will come. Take care and as always you are in my thoughts. Sherj

Jerusha Amado
    Participant

Whenever I feel sorry for my own troubles, I think of Basel and what he is enduring.

mr-s

No dear Natalie I am not upset at all , you are right how could we know everybody suffer , thanks for your explaination .

mr-s

Thanks dear Sherj a lot , you are really my lovely Harp Family .

mr-s

Dear Jerusha , I hope that the troubles of yours and mine will be finished one day .

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent Replies