column

What a world !

Home Forums Coffee Break What a world !

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    mr-s

I have the right to practice my harp to play it And to travel everywhere without any damned borders or reasons , but in fact I have nothing from that , what an unfair world .

natalie-wagner–2
    Participant

Avoiding practice right now…. I’d like to blame the world but it’s my fault. 😛

Sylvia
    Participant

Mr. S, I hope you have escaped from Syria and still have your harp.

mr-s

Hello dear Natalie I think it’s unfair from you to say that the world war of the big countries in my country is my fault , don’t know if you see the situation like that from your side , sorry to hear that .

mr-s

Hello dear Sylvia , no I am still inside without any hope to leave some where , things getting so Horrible , I did rescue my harps 2 years ago from my home city Homs , but this time if I will be able to rescue my slef in the mountain I will be unable to rescue my Harps This time .

Sherri Matthew
    Participant

Hi there Mr. S,

I became active on the harpcolumn some time after the situation in Syria worsened, so I didn’t get to know you online but I followed your friends’ posts here with interest. May I say hello and wish you the best. I had wondered how you and your harps were doing and I hope you are able to escape and find a pleasant corner of the world at long last, to play your harps in peace.

Many blessings,
    Sherri

jimmy-h

I don’t think what Natalie said was directed at you or your situation. She likely didn’t realize who you are and that your post was about your real misery.

I continue to pray for you and your families safety.

mr-s

Thank you dear Sherri .

mr-s

Thank you Jimmy .

natalie-wagner–2
    Participant

I am so very sorry, I didn’t know your situation at all Mr. S! I had thought you meant your life was very busy right now, and you hadn’t time to practice. I meant that I was avoiding practice and couldn’t blame the world for my laziness. I can’t apologize enough for my response. You can delete it if you like, I’m very very sorry. I pray that you are well and get somewhere safe!

Sherj DeSantis
    Participant

Basel, I know the words sound very empty, but I do pray for you and a better life for you and your family. I know that your “Harp Column” family and friends do as well. If you get to a place of safety, I know harps will come. Take care and as always you are in my thoughts. Sherj

Jerusha Amado
    Participant

Whenever I feel sorry for my own troubles, I think of Basel and what he is enduring.

mr-s

No dear Natalie I am not upset at all , you are right how could we know everybody suffer , thanks for your explaination .

mr-s

Thanks dear Sherj a lot , you are really my lovely Harp Family .

mr-s

Dear Jerusha , I hope that the troubles of yours and mine will be finished one day .

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.