harpcolumn

Sheet music for theme to The Princess Bride

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Forum Archives Professional Harpists Sheet music for theme to The Princess Bride

Viewing 5 posts - 61 through 65 (of 65 total)
  • Author
    unknown-user
    Participant

I have the sheet music for “A Storybook Love” if anyone wants it. I used it for my wedding 4-5 years ago. I had a post for the longest time on this site saying I had it, but my email address had changed since then, so my guess is that I didn’t get any requests for it in a few years! I have e-mailed it/faxed it to literally 50 people in the last 3 years alone!

If anyone still needs it, please e-mail me at ed@anovitz.com and I can forward it to you electronically as I scanned it.

I can also fax it, but I will have to search some files to turn up the hard copies.

unknown-user
    Participant

ARRGH!!

It’s my turn to have some one ask for this piece!

HBrock25
    Participant

Everybody knows this song as the Princess Bride (wich is the movie) but it the original name of the song is Story Book Love and it was written by Willy DeVille. You can find it on the record Miracle (1994 Raven records) wich was produced by Mark Knopfler. I don’t know if the record is still available in the Usa. I don’t know about the sheet muscic either but I can imagine that anyone with a little understanding of music will be able to write the chords and notes down when listening to the song. Good luck everybody.

catherine-rogers
    Participant

I bought a book full of music to get this one piece several years ago because brides were asking for it. I played it for one and she said, “No, that’s not it!” What she really wanted was the orchestral background score. At that point I gave up.

Viewing 5 posts - 61 through 65 (of 65 total)
  • The forum ‘Professional Harpists’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Recent Replies