harpcolumn

Sheet music for theme to The Princess Bride

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Forum Archives Professional Harpists Sheet music for theme to The Princess Bride

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 65 total)
  • Author
    unknown-user
    Participant

That seems to be a hard song to find. It looks like I found it if you order it from the UK.
    If you go to:

http://www.di-arezzo.com/uk/catalogue_pop.php?mode=simple&id_client=fqs0ummba3p2p4yl

you can find “Piano and keyboard arrangements of each track from the album, complete wit h guitar chords. Includes musi c from Local Hero, Cal, The Princess Bride and Last Exitto Brooklyn.”

Hope this helps.

unknown-user
    Participant

Help! My daughter is getting married in July and wants the theme to
    the Princess Bride as her processional music. (Hey, it’s her wedding,
    so there you are)

I’ve had no luck hunting on the Internet for any company or person
    who has this sheet music – I have little faith in finding it for harp
    which is what she wants, but piano will do and I’ll adapt it. Any
    ideas? The artist is Mark Knopfler but I haven’t had any luck
    tracking down sheet music for this particular song – I believe it is
    called Storybook Love.

Thanks for your help!

unknown-user
    Participant

Did anyone find the Sheet music for theme to The Princess Bride?
    We also need it for a wedding and we are only 17 days away from that important date.

unknown-user
    Participant

I’m also looking for the sheet music to “storybook love” did anyone get it and could fax it? I’m getting married in 20 days and need it fast!!! If anyone could help that would be GREAT!! Thanks so much.

unknown-user
    Participant

We too are looking for the sheet music to Storybook Love from the Princess Bride.

unknown-user
    Participant

The book you want is “Screenplaying” by Mark Knopfler. It has a piano/guitar arrangement for “Storybook Love” (the Princess Bride theme) that can be adapted for harp. I got it from musicroom.com last year; they’re located in England but thanks to the miracle of the Internet my wedding musician had it in just over a week from the date of the order. Good luck!

unknown-user
    Participant

HELP…I too am looking for the sheet music for storybook love.

unknown-user
    Participant

unknown-user
    Participant

unknown-user
    Participant

Hello – If anyone has a copy of the music that could be sent/faxed to Australia that would be very helpful. I am getting married the first weekend in October!!
    Marissa

unknown-user
    Participant

I’m also looking for the sheet music for Storybook Love – I found one place on the internet but they no longer had it in stock and told me that it was currently out of print.

unknown-user
    Participant

I found it!!! Who needs it? Email me at jweissman@mill-usa.com and I will fax

unknown-user
    Participant

I got the sheet music for “storybook love” from Jamie through his friend Nicole with many thanks!

unknown-user
    Participant

My name is Ana. I’m a spanish girl who would like to find the sheet music for theme to The Princess Bride to be played in my wedding. I’m getting married on 21st February and I have not found yet. There are some webs to buy this kind of things but even the sheet music book Screenplaying is not available. Moreover, I think this book includes the sheet music of the version performed by Willy Deville. Maybe musicians can adapt this theme in a instrumental version. If anyone can help me, please contact with me by e.mail to sinsentido13@hotmail.com or fax a copy to 0034 963 40 20 14 if it’s possible.

unknown-user
    Participant

Hi everyone. I found this site after I did a google search for the music to Storybook Love, for a wedding in a couple of months. I’ve tried e-mailing Jaime Weissman to try to get a copy, but the message keeps getting bounced back as if the address is wrong. If jaime is still in this chat group, or if someone else can send me a copy, could you please e-mail me at tom_jerry_57@hotmail.com? Thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 65 total)
  • The forum ‘Professional Harpists’ is closed to new topics and replies.