harpcolumn

Sheet music for theme to The Princess Bride

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Forum Archives Professional Harpists Sheet music for theme to The Princess Bride

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 65 total)
  • Author
    unknown-user
    Participant

I too would appreciate any info on getting ahold of this piece, any info would be much appreciated.

unknown-user
    Participant

Hello all. Have been sent the sheet music for storybook love from mike m
    which was very helpful and have also found what seems to be once upon a
    time from guitar tabs on the net. These may be ore useful to harp players than
    flute players (like myself) so here is one of the sites that has it
    http://www.guitaretab.com/k/knopfler-mark/22110.htm
    There was another in a different key but if you do a google search with
    princess bride and sheet music you should find it just maybe a few down the
    list.

unknown-user
    Participant

Is Storybook love the same as the theme?
    can anyone fax it to me?
    🙂

unknown-user
    Participant

Could someone fax or e-mail me the sheet music to Mark Knopfler’s version?

unknown-user
    Participant

My son is getting married in 4 days and needs the instrumental sheet music to Princess Bride ASAP.

unknown-user
    Participant

This is Maryanne and I sent a previous note.

unknown-user
    Participant

Mike M – You said that you would be willing to forward the Storybook Love sheet music, can you please do so to this email? cape_southafrica@hotmail.com

unknown-user
    Participant

Hi, I’m also looking for Storybook Love sheet music for my wedding. Please fax to the attention of Tim Patterson 780-424-7116.
    Thanks, Christina & Tim

unknown-user
    Participant

If you have this music PLEASE help me out by emailing me at keithangie1997@yahoo.com or fax at 217.627.3503. A past student is getting married in June and cannot find it. Thanks!

unknown-user
    Participant

Help!

unknown-user
    Participant

I am getting married in aug. and need the sheet music for The Princess Bride. If ANYONE has it please let me know.

Sara

unknown-user
    Participant

I am looking for the lyrics to the theme song for The Princess Bride for my wedding. Can anyone either email it to me: aubrey_umary@hotmail.com or fax it to (605) 882-5973.
    Thanks for any help you all could give!
    Aubrey

unknown-user
    Participant

I’m getting married in June and would love to have the sheet the music to The Princess Bride, also.

unknown-user
    Participant

Please, please, please. If anyone who has the sheet music could forward it to me, I would be sooo eternally grateful. I have searched everywhere and I’m exausted. I really would love this piece for my wedding in Nov. Thanks.
    Oneith
    cooljam78@hotmail.com

unknown-user
    Participant

Okay, this may or may not be useful. But I found this program called MidiNotate. You can download a free trial version of it at http://www.midinotate.com – it downloads midi files and WRITES the Sheet music for them. A decent midi I found is at:

http://www.midipapa.de/MIDIs/DocDoc/Princess_Bride_-_Story_Book_Love_-Mark_Knopfler_And_Willy_DeVille.mid

It writes 42 pages of sheet music. I’m not a musician, so i have no idea of the quaility, but it’s better than nothing.

Good luck!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 65 total)
  • The forum ‘Professional Harpists’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Recent Topics

Recent Replies