Help finding Aljonushka by Mchedelov

Posted In: Repertoire

• Participant
    svetlana-yatsky on #142404

My pleasure, gretchen-cover and shoshanna-godber! I was glad to be helpful.
    And thank you for your kind words about the website and other arrangements. Blessings!

Participant
    operaharp on #194533

Hi! Has anyone got the sheet music that they could possibly send to me? I absolutely love the piece and have messaged Svetlana about it. She has very kindly said that she can send it to me but not for a few weeks. Ideally I’d really love to get my hands on it sooner because I have an event I’d like to play it at. Can anyone help?

Participant
    baylyhm on #216874

I just stumbled across Alyonushka as well and have been on the hunt for music when I saw Svetlana-yatsky’s reply. I tried the website she provided but did not see the sheet music…hopefully someone can answer…thanks!

Participant
    Isabelle Bu on #217164

Hi all, I’d like it too, if anyone has a pdf at hand. Thanks!

Participant
    Philippa mcauliffe on #217168

I would really like to play this too if anyone has it – I could not find it on Svetlana’s website either! Thanks Philippa

Participant
    Irene Lee on #224763

I heard Alyonushka on Instagram recently and am looking for the sheet music and saw correspondence dating back to 2014. Now I am looking for the music as well. We couldn’t find the music for download on Svetlana’s website anymore. Any one have any luck getting hold of the music in 2018?

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by  Irene Lee.
    • This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by  Irene Lee.

Participant
    Rachel on #224771

If you go to Sheet Music Plus and search for “Aljonushka harp”, there is now a lever harp and pedal harp version available for purchase. There is also a video, so you can hear it played before purchase.

Participant
    Irene Lee on #224791

thanks

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.