harpcolumn

Christmas harps

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Coffee Break Christmas harps

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    Nelleke Kerkhoff
    Participant

I THINK I was good this year!

Kelly R
    Participant

That is really beautiful, Nelleke! : o )

Extremely lovely, Nelleke. I love walnut. My Athena is walnut. It’s such a warm color without a lot of red to it. Congratulations! You must be very excited.

Briggs

Brian Davey
    Participant

Happy Holidays;

Santa was good to me too! The day after Christmas, and much to my surprise, my new Lyon & Healy Style 23 in natural was delivered to my place of employment.

I was not expecting this stunning new instrument so soon, since the weather up north is so miserable.

My deepest gratitude to the wonderful folks at Virginia Harp Center, they certainly put their customers first.

When I asked Steve Hartman from Lyon & Healy to give a

rod-c
    Participant

Happy New Year!

It sounds like quite a few of us will be playing new harps in the New Year!

A week ago, I

andy-b
    Participant

Congratulations, Rod, Brian, Nelleke, and Kelly! Too bad we can’t have a get-together and show off our new harps in person.

kay-lister

Andy, will you tell us why the 85P went back? Why the Clio?

Andy, now you’re talking!!!! I have never played a Clio I didn’t like — and I’ve tried a few of them. Good for you! I bet you will just love it.

Briggs

andy-b
    Participant

Here it is…

Andy

Holy stuff, Andy…..that is a BEAUTIFUL harp. The new design of the Clio make it look like a small Atlantide. I LOVE it. It’s beautiful in black, too. BE CAREFUL WITH IT….that lovely ebony. Is it new or used?

Briggsie

andy-b
    Participant

Thanks, Briggsie!

rod-c
    Participant

Andy:

What a gorgeous harp! Thanks for sharing the pic!

Onward!
    Rod C.

sherry-lenox
    Participant

Beautiful!

Oh man! That’s what my Athena was — an Interlochen harp. The Va Harp Center gave me an original warranty on it, and it really was like new. (I would say green, but that might start an entirely weird twist to this thread…LOL). Recently the upper end of the soundboard has come up, and OMG….it just gets better an better. You will love it.

unknown-user
    Participant

…Yess… I think we need to start a club…the Pre loved harpist club..ooops, pre loved harps club! My 17 was used at a couple of competitions, I think

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent Replies