1. ‘Air’ from “The Water Music” 3 [2.00 mins]
2. Jesu, Joy of Man’s Desiring 6 [3.10]
3. Minuet in G 10 [2.00]
4. She is Gone, and Gone Forever 14 [3.30]
5. Larghetto (Largo) 18 [2.45]
6. Oh, For the Wings of a Dove 20 [1.40]
7. Für Elise 22 [2.15]
8. To a Wild Rose 28 [1.10]
9. Liebestraum – Love Dreams 30 [2.25]
Notes from the arranger
Here is yet another volume in this popular series for the harp! I have played these favourite classics at numerous functions for many years and at last I have put pen to paper with the hope that other harpists will derive the same pleasure as I have had from playing this extremely popular repertoire. Certainly, from my experience, this music’s immediate appeal builds an instant rapport with the audience.
As with my other volumes, fingering and pedaling marks are provided for easy reading; phrasing is sometimes omitted if the music is well-known. Let these arrangements help show how hugely versatile an instrument is the harp—hopefully they will become an integral part of your repertoire of background music.