A Little Lully
“A Little Lully” is a collection of six pieces selected from the stage works of Jean-Baptiste Lully (1632-1687) and adapted from his keyboard manuscripts for solo lever or pedal harp by Darhon Rees-Rohrbacher. Included are:
- Marche des Trompettes (From the Opera “Thésée”)
- Le Sacrifice de Mars (From the Opera “Cadmus and Hermione”)
- Descente de Mars (From the Opera “Thésée”)
- Two Rigaudons (From the Pastorale “Acis et Galathée”)
- Menuet di Amadis (From the Opera “Amadis”)
- Menuet en Trio (From the Opera “Roland”)
This collection is available as a PDF download for $8.00.
Length: each piece is 1-2 pgs.