Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
unknown-user
Participanthello Natty.
I am
unknown-user
Participanthello Natty.
I am
unknown-user
ParticipantCan you just
unknown-user
ParticipantCan you just
unknown-user
ParticipantCan you just
unknown-user
ParticipantI like his Christmas carols and that he wrote them for all his students. I’d like to know more about when he wrote them and who the students are. there is one written for Judy Laman and I think that is Judy Loman and I think that is really cool!
unknown-user
ParticipantI like his Christmas carols and that he wrote them for all his students. I’d like to know more about when he wrote them and who the students are. there is one written for Judy Laman and I think that is Judy Loman and I think that is really cool!
unknown-user
ParticipantI like his Christmas carols and that he wrote them for all his students. I’d like to know more about when he wrote them and who the students are. there is one written for Judy Laman and I think that is Judy Loman and I think that is really cool!
unknown-user
ParticipantMy teacher says that
unknown-user
ParticipantMy teacher says that
unknown-user
ParticipantMy teacher says that
unknown-user
ParticipantYes, I find this most true. Salzedo method has never taken off in Europe the way it has in America. I suspect this was a product of the times, Salzedo stayed in the US and did not
unknown-user
ParticipantYes, I find this most true. Salzedo method has never taken off in Europe the way it has in America. I suspect this was a product of the times, Salzedo stayed in the US and did not
unknown-user
ParticipantYes, I find this most true. Salzedo method has never taken off in Europe the way it has in America. I suspect this was a product of the times, Salzedo stayed in the US and did not
unknown-user
ParticipantDoesn’t Kim Robertson play an Egan on her more recent recordings?
-
AuthorPosts