Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
unknown-user
ParticipantHere’s a link to a thread on the harp column
unknown-user
ParticipantAnderson is in America. If you want to go with an Australian business, there is Marsh insurance in Adelaide that have all risk cover for musical instruments. They are the ones that the musicians union of Australia endorse.
http://www.marsh.com.au/musicians/
phone numbers:
unknown-user
ParticipantOops! I made a mistake! The first one I posted is the second movement and this one is the
unknown-user
ParticipantGidi Karmon! He’s from Israel and posted on the coffee break thread about finding somewheres to practise in London (so cool!!) This one is the Debussy Trio Sonata for flute viola and harp, Ist movement. But there is also the 2nd movement of the Debussy and the first movement of the Handel concerto
unknown-user
Participantunknown-user
ParticipantHey Gidi! Sorry they removed some of your posts, I bet you would have got lots more offers if they didn’t remove some of them!
unknown-user
ParticipantI think most harps, pedal or lever, have that graduated spacing.
Some of the really traditional ones
unknown-user
ParticipantFantabulous news!
unknown-user
ParticipantThanks Tayce! That is a great thread!
unknown-user
ParticipantThis is
unknown-user
ParticipantCool website! I like the Salvi Ariana!
unknown-user
ParticipantHey Adam! Or should I say “g’day mate” ha ha!! I’m not gonna
unknown-user
ParticipantHa! He posted Everywhere? That’s funny! I clicked on his name and the only one that comes up is the Coffee break one so I guess they removed them..Its also funny that I
unknown-user
Participantthat is the sweetest harp! A real sweetheart harp!
unknown-user
ParticipantI answered this one on the thread about how harps age and stuff too, but thought it’d be okay to say it here too. I think that a harp
-
AuthorPosts