a place to practice in london.please help

Posted In: Coffee Break

• Participant
    gidi karmon on #107611

hi my name is gidi and im from israel. i have to travel to london for a week(26/9-3/10) and unfortunatly i have an audition 6 hours after i fly back.i need a place to practice for no more then two hours twice that week.

if any one has a suggestion please help.

thanks.

Participant
    jessica-wolff on #107612

Gidi (Gideon?), you have posted the same message on three different threads so far. That’s not the best way to get a reply.

Participant
    Tacye on #107613

http://www.holywellmusic.co.uk/

Participant
    unknown-user on #107614

Hi Jessica. When I first posted here I put a question on like three different threads or something coz I wasn’t sure which one was the right one or if people looked at all of them. So maybe that is what Gidi was thinking too.

I hope she finds somewhere to practise. It’s kind of exciting that she is travelling and going to practise somewhere and kind of cool too.

Participant
    jessica-wolff on #107615

Natty, I think Gidi is a he. Gidi is a nickname for Gideon. I understand about not knowing which thread might be the right one, because they aren’t defined on the site. Some are obvious, but others–Coffee Break springs to mind–aren’t. But Gidi just posted EVERYwhere.

Participant
    unknown-user on #107616

Ha! He posted Everywhere? That’s funny! I clicked on his name and the only one that comes up is the Coffee break one so I guess they removed them..Its also funny that I

Participant
    jessica-wolff on #107617

So do I! And he did post on every thread, but the moderator apparently removed all but one. Gidi, let us know how you make out!

Participant
    gidi karmon on #107618

thanks alot!!!

Participant
    jessica-wolff on #107619

Great!

Participant
    gidi karmon on #107620

oh and natty the second mouvment is there too!

Participant
    unknown-user on #107621

Hey Gidi! Sorry they removed some of your posts, I bet you would have got lots more offers if they didn’t remove some of them!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.