Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
unknown-user
ParticipantSorry.
unknown-user
ParticipantHe probably didn’t mean anything
unknown-user
ParticipantI was going through my old records and found another one:
Classics of the Harp with Luigi Fagioli
His repertoire is:
Fantasy and Variations on Zamara’s Fantasy on themes from “Gilda”
Sonata for harp by Fangoul
Renaissance Suite by Pino Nota
Italian Lute Tunes arranged for harp by Grossi Stromboli
Sonata by Pescetti
Sonata by Casella
Nadermann’s Six Progressive Sonatinas
unknown-user
ParticipantAnd it’s not the Fredonia in upstate New York.
unknown-user
ParticipantRuthenia is very close to Fredonia and Lower Slobbovia.
unknown-user
ParticipantThe International Rhythmic Collection for All Harps or Piano, Volumes 1, 2, and 3 are the ones I have.
unknown-user
ParticipantI can really relate to what you’re saying!
unknown-user
ParticipantI was immediately suspicious, too, when I saw “Ruthenian” in there.
unknown-user
ParticipantCouldn’t write much before, pushed for time.
unknown-user
ParticipantThanks Gillilan,
unknown-user
ParticipantOh, yes, do you also know which of the books from Ortiz are more of the beginner type books which help you a little on the starting point (beginner simple music with exercises)? I know a lot of music theory and stuff like that so if that isn’t there its totally fine!
Thanks!!!
evaunknown-user
ParticipantThanks!
this information has been really helpful! Thanks again!
evaunknown-user
ParticipantMy beloved 1999 Taurus wagon, with 200,000+ miles on it gets 35 mpg on I-81, but the hand writing is on the wall, so I’m looking for a new car.
unknown-user
ParticipantI found a new harp builders website today…they have such lovely harps…
This harp sounds completely different than the others, it will be great for …style of music.
OH NO! The wood trim in the
unknown-user
ParticipantDid you say you THOUGHT the harp would fit in the back of the new car?
-
AuthorPosts