Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Sylvia Clark
MemberI hadn’t thought about that, Stephen.Sylvia Clark
MemberI’ve noticed the last two years.
Sylvia Clark
MemberA good evasion is to say…Let me check my calendar…gee, I already have a previous committment for that day and time.
Sylvia Clark
MemberI agree.
Sylvia Clark
MemberSo glad I could help!
Sylvia Clark
MemberSylvia Clark
MemberHere it is.
Sylvia Clark
MemberOoops.
Sylvia Clark
MemberWhere I live, I would charge $250 for the two hours for a dinner music gig.
Sylvia Clark
MemberSalzedo’s Conditioning Exercises- only the first 7, played both hands at once, followed by a few
Sylvia Clark
MemberJust a note about the Titanic one.
Sylvia Clark
MemberI’ll bring this up to the top again.
Sylvia Clark
MemberI was hoping to see some responses here, just to see what’s going on out there.
Sylvia Clark
MemberI put white-out on the strings, with a dot of red or blue.
Sylvia Clark
MemberThank you for bringing up this topic.
-
AuthorPosts