Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
December 31, 2011 at 8:35 pm in reply to: Inability to play in front of or especially for anyone else #156505
Sylvia Clark
MemberI can empathize with your distress.
Sylvia Clark
MemberSorry, I didn’t see the other thread.
Sylvia Clark
MemberCheck your email.
Sylvia Clark
MemberCheck your email.
Sylvia Clark
MemberRobin,
Sylvia Clark
Memberenharmonics:
Sylvia Clark
MemberI wondered why you’d take something with no time to prepare it.
Sylvia Clark
MemberI always play it with the band, but I just improvise off the score.
Sylvia Clark
MemberCongrats- you must be young to withstand the noise.
Sylvia Clark
MemberHere it is if you want to listen to it.
Sylvia Clark
MemberI didn’t turn up anything like that, but thank goodness I wasn’t in a situation where I HAD to try to play it!
October 23, 2011 at 11:28 pm in reply to: i fractured my wrist and i am looking for feedback #146594Sylvia Clark
MemberYes, here it is.
Sylvia Clark
MemberSorry, I wasn’t clear.
Sylvia Clark
MemberI’ve always kept mine in ziploc bags.
Sylvia Clark
MemberNot everyone makes a living from the harp.
-
AuthorPosts