Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Sylvia Clark
MemberAs I posted earlier on this thread, call your plumber.
Sylvia Clark
MemberI’ll throw in 2 cents since no one has contributed.
Sylvia Clark
MemberThis is a bit long, but I get to the point after a while.
Sylvia Clark
MemberMaybe a lower bench would help with the posture problem.
Sylvia Clark
MemberOne of my pet peeves, as previously listed, is composers who write in pedal markings.
Sylvia Clark
MemberIt’s for any kind of harp.
Sylvia Clark
MemberI’ll paste it again and see if it links to it.
Sylvia Clark
MemberIt’s in the “sortable list,” and when you click on it, it goes here.
Sylvia Clark
Memberhttp://www.harpsociety.org/Chapters/Index.asp
Find your local chapter of the American Harp Society and join.
Sylvia Clark
MemberThe mom of a bride many years ago asked me to do this…which I’d never thought of…because she’d seen another harpist do it.
Sylvia Clark
MemberWho is the composer?
January 15, 2011 at 6:48 pm in reply to: Has anyone performed the Saint-Saens Oratorio de Noel?? #148710Sylvia Clark
MemberI also enlarged it a bit because I’m not good at reading tiny notes.
January 15, 2011 at 6:31 pm in reply to: Has anyone performed the Saint-Saens Oratorio de Noel?? #148709Sylvia Clark
MemberI played this many years ago and didn’t remember having page turn problems, so I looked to see what I did.
Sylvia Clark
MemberOpera harp parts by Puccini.
Sylvia Clark
MemberCan’t you just write in chord symbols and play off those?
-
AuthorPosts