harpcolumn

Groundfloor music book for adult

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Teaching the Harp Groundfloor music book for adult

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    kay-lister

Hi all,

I need suggestions for a music book for a groundfloor beginner with absolutely NO music background at all.

richard-hagan
    Participant

Kay —

I started my harp journey a little over a year and a half ago at age 55.

I use Pamela Bruner’s book, Play the Harp Beautifully, for my adult beginners. It is full of supplemental resources about reading music, tuning, the harp, hand position, and so forth, and the exercises and pieces are appealing to adults.

richard-hagan
    Participant

Hi Kay —

This is Richard weighing in again.

alice-freeman
    Spectator

Martha Beth’s Web site is infected with Malware — specifically HTML.IFRAME.ACY. This program is non-destructive, but tries to connect to another Web site which then infects your computer. An HTML malware is a malicious HTML (HyperText Markup Language) file which is usually embedded with malicious scripts. It automatically executes when the HTML page is viewed from a script-enabled browser. If you know her or her Web master, you might let them know. I would love to see her article, but I’m not going back to her Web site.

barbara-fackler
    Participant

Kay,

I’ve got some materials that I use with adult students like the one you describe.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent Replies