Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Philippa mcauliffe
ParticipantWell, our $1-200 happy snappy digital cameras do better sound for video than the
Philippa mcauliffe
ParticipantPhew, Misty, you obviously think I am banning her from her harp.
Philippa mcauliffe
ParticipantI am not a professional harpist, thank heavens.
Philippa mcauliffe
ParticipantI have horrible memories of trying to play the violin and the
Philippa mcauliffe
ParticipantYes, I do get sore fingers
Philippa mcauliffe
ParticipantToo much.
Philippa mcauliffe
ParticipantI’m thinking several verses or variations on one theme might help you get to 10 mins
Philippa mcauliffe
ParticipantIt’s beautiful –
Philippa mcauliffe
ParticipantAh, there is only one
Philippa mcauliffe
ParticipantYes, we have just bought a harp car for that size harp.
Philippa mcauliffe
ParticipantNo, you are not nuts.
Philippa mcauliffe
ParticipantI think the difference
Philippa mcauliffe
ParticipantThat’s very interesting.
Philippa mcauliffe
ParticipantAnd I forgot – its a miracle, I didn’t think of Tom and Jerry once during yours.
Philippa mcauliffe
ParticipantThe harp is stunning
-
AuthorPosts