Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Philippa mcauliffe
ParticipantIt’s a great instrument Alyson and the attractions
Philippa mcauliffe
ParticipantRemember that many harpists do not sell on their lever harp even if they go to pedal.
Philippa mcauliffe
ParticipantThe Cardboard harp can sound surprisingly good – I have heard a
Philippa mcauliffe
ParticipantWe are in Australia so probably not the best advisors for your locality but isnt the Somerset festival held on your side of the country?
Philippa mcauliffe
ParticipantIf I know that I am going to want to learn a piece by heart I
Philippa mcauliffe
ParticipantWhere do you live?
March 18, 2011 at 11:01 am in reply to: Difference between harp Melusine and Morgan from Camac #72255Philippa mcauliffe
ParticipantTypo. I meant Jakez but some self correction took place by the computer!
March 18, 2011 at 11:00 am in reply to: Difference between harp Melusine and Morgan from Camac #72254Philippa mcauliffe
ParticipantSend a photo to camac and they will tell you. James knows all the harps including the discontinued ones.
Philippa mcauliffe
ParticipantWell, in
Philippa mcauliffe
ParticipantI have now seen 3 different published editions of this piece including the one you mention.
Philippa mcauliffe
ParticipantThat is interesting – I was watching a harp regulation this weekend and the tuner being used was a very fancy one that is also used by piano tuners – it also had at least 8 different versions of stretching programmed into it for piano
tuning apparently.Philippa mcauliffe
ParticipantWhat instructions are you giving them?
Philippa mcauliffe
ParticipantCadwaladr has a
February 23, 2011 at 4:13 am in reply to: Help! My student is having trouble before the competition! #83284Philippa mcauliffe
ParticipantParent point of view;
Philippa mcauliffe
ParticipantI am English and your “french” English is excellent.
-
AuthorPosts