Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
kimberly-houser
ParticipantThere are many French Method teachers available all around the country.
kimberly-houser
ParticipantI started when I was eight.
April 1, 2009 at 8:31 pm in reply to: a warm tone or bright tone in a harp–which do you prefer? #109857kimberly-houser
ParticipantThe harp you are playing can help and I agree with many of the people on this forum that have prefered a warmer harp for chamber/solo playing and a brighter harp for orchestra/band.
kimberly-houser
ParticipantI play it as I learned it, with a Grandjany first movement with some things edited out and then used the Salzedo for the last two, also with some editions done to the trills and some of the extras removed.
kimberly-houser
ParticipantHello Nancy!!!
I would say that if it does not hurt when you play then it is okay.
kimberly-houser
ParticipantWhere-ever the aid comes from I do not know, but there are different sources for different types of students.
kimberly-houser
ParticipantThis is a huge catagory of music.
kimberly-houser
ParticipantI was a member of SAI is my undergrad.
kimberly-houser
ParticipantAcademia can function both as a preserver of tradition and as springboard for innovation… this greatly depends on the mindset of the individual academic and the institution that they are involved with.
kimberly-houser
ParticipantThis has been a great discussion.
kimberly-houser
ParticipantIt sounds like this piece was very offensive.
kimberly-houser
ParticipantDefinately La Source.
kimberly-houser
ParticipantRemember, and this has been stated time and again on this site, that Salzedo and Grandjany came from the same background, the French School of Hasselman’s.
kimberly-houser
ParticipantRemember, and this has been stated time and again on this site, that Salzedo and Grandjany came from the same background, the French School of Hasselman’s.
kimberly-houser
ParticipantExactly Carl,
-
AuthorPosts