Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantPatricia,
These are some great ideas!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantHopefully the package arrives undamaged.
Jerusha Amado
Participant<<In terms of cheesy pay, one harpist in Tucson told me she was asked to
play for 3 hours (in the summer heat!!!) for FIFTEEN DOLLARS.>>Good night!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantHi Natalie,
I’m glad that your teacher sets appropriate standards for herself.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantHi Jennifer,
I didn’t see this posting.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantHi Natalie and Kay,
They made it clear that price was non negotiable.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantHi Natalie,
If you love Dusties, then I think that you’ll be very happy with the DHC Light.
October 31, 2011 at 5:07 am in reply to: Suggestions on 34-36 harps with high-quality levers? #70973Jerusha Amado
ParticipantHi Lisa,
The Dusty brand is extremely consistent in sound all up and down the range, superior to the other brands I’ve tried/owned such as Lyon Healy, Salvi, Thormahlen.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantHi Natalie,
I don’t wear the harp; I use the tripod stand, which is great.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantThe Silhouette and DHC Light both offer harnesses for body wear and also tripod stands.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantHi Robin,
Let us know if you think that the H4N is easy to use.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantHi Elizabeth,
I just listened to “Winter in Vancouver”.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantDeb,
Do you already have “Short Pieces from the Masters” for non-pedal harp?
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantHi Vince,
I just listened to deMaistre’s video–stunning technique/ performance!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantThis is wonderful news, Kay!!
Have fun at the concert!
-
AuthorPosts