Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantWhat a great line-up!
Stan, how far along are you on “Scheherazade”?
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantThank you for the update, Diane!
I will continue to pray for Basel and his family (including his harp family).
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantHi Georgina,
I don’t know anything about her, but hopefully someone else on harpcolumn does and will give us some information on her.
Jerusha
Jerusha Amado
Participant<>
It’s interesting that you visualize things like that.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantHi Philly,
Is this the “Music Box” that you’re learning?
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantDot,
It’s cool that all of your music is on an iPad.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantHi CC,
What lever harp version are you using for “Minstrel’s”?
Jerusha
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantHi Steven!
I don’t think that I’ve heard Intermezzo from Delius’s “Fennimore and Gerda”.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantHi Andy!
I’ve never learned “Minstrel’s Adieu”.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantHi Philippa,
Glad to hear that things are progressing well with these pieces!
I’m not familiar with “Music Box”.
Jerusha Amado
Participant<>
I’m glad to hear this!
<>
The brain is a marvelous thing, isn’t it!
<>
I’m in the same position, but it’s o.k.–we can only do what we can do.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantGreat post, Kay!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantJerusha Amado
ParticipantSteven,
I really admire your ability to arrange classical music!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantDo you find that you like most of what you’re assigned?
-
AuthorPosts